Honda Activa 6G Deluxe Metallic Grey
These Prices are Ex- showroom Prices which exclude RTO registration charges, Insurance.
All Prices are inclusive of GST, Handling, Delivery Charges.
We supply to you all the accessories, tools, manuals etc. as supplied to us by the manufacturer or their authorised dealer.
Honda Activa 6G
The All New Honda Activa 6G in Delhi available with following technical specifications:
The heart of the New Honda Activa 6G gets the same as it uses the same 109 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled BS-VI engine with Honda Eco Technology (HET) that churns out 8 bhp of max power and 9 Nm of peak torque, paired to a CVT unit. It has a top speed of 83kmph. With PGMFi fuel injection technology.
India’s favourite ride Honda Activa 6G new in Delhi gets a makeover with new LED headlamp, Digital analog meter, chrome garnish and super-easy push button seat opener. More things to make your rides comfortable, more reasons for love to grow.
Honda Activa new price in Delhi is very competitive and has been best seller in scooter segment. Its craze is very much among all the age groups. Standard version of Honda Activa 6G is cheaper than deluxe varient.
|Engine Type||Fan cooled, 4 stroke, PGMFi|
|Max Power||5.73kW @ 8000 rpm|
|Peak Torque||8.79 Nm @ 5250 rpm|
|Transmission||V – Matic|
|Ground clearance||171 mm|
|Kerb weight||107 kg|
|Fuel tank capacity||5.3|
- Tyre Size (Front)90/90-12 54J
- Tyre Size (Rear)90/100-10 53J
- Tyre Type (Front)Tubeless
- Tyre Type (Rear)Tubeless
- Brake Type & Size (Front)Drum-130 mm
- Brake Type & Size (Rear)Drum-130 mm
- Programmed Fuel Injection:- Sensor-based advanced PGM-FI system constantly injects optimum fuel resulting in efficient combustion which aides in consistent power output & higher mileage.
- LED DC Headlamp:- The LED DC Headlamp gives consistent illumination while riding irrespective of the acceleration, leaving everyone awestruck.
Advanced Smart Tumble TechnologyTM:- The new Tumble flow technology increases the turbulence of Air-Fuel mixture, which helps in achieving improved combustion and fuel efficiency. Honda developed world’s first technology in which tumble flow is produced by optimizing inlet port shape with the integrated die-casting and using reverse flow phenomenon in inlet port without additional components.